Tom became an Office Junior in the industry at the age of 16 and since has led an impressive career as an architectural technician with 15 years experience, being involved in a wide variety of projects in a diverse range of sectors like Residential, Refurbishment, Industrial, Heritage, Listed and Conservation, just to mention but a few.
A creative problem-solver, he is passionate about the site delivery of the projects and is therefore in his element on site helping to overcome tricky parts of the build. He is a proficient Revit user dedicated to maintaining a high-quality standard. This attention to detail and problem-solving ability helps create and cultivate working relationships with the construction team and clients.
Notable Previous Projects:
- Regeneration of large Mill Complex in Farsley Leeds
- Kendal Town Hall refurbishment
- Listed Manby Hall Façade retention and new residential development on the surrounding site
- Residential scheme of Detached Executive homes in Ilkley, Leeds
- 7 Storey Office Building refurbishment in Manchester City Centre
- 500,000ft2 Industrial development in Sunderland
- Doctors Surgery designed to conform to NHS guidelines in York
- Variety of residential housing projects working with a number of national housebuilders and Housing Associations