Paul recently joined PDG Architectural as a Senior Interior Designer with a successful and consistent National & International experience on multimillion pound projects, within hospitality, workplace, leisure & commercial fit-out sectors.
He brings extensive knowledge and a deep understanding of Architectural & Interior Detailing, Material Specification, Planning Policies, Building Regulations, Construction risk mitigation.
A good team player, with strong architectural abilities, Paul can work up the details for both perspectives, continually striving to improve the design and work efficiencies making him a great fit for our team.
Other Notable fit out projects:
- Headingley International Cricket & Rugby Stadium Leeds -£1.5m
- Barclays Bank Chrysalis Scheme: Market St Manchester -£4m
- TSB Bank Cheapside & Lord St. Liverpool - circa £2m each
- Radius Payment Solutions Crewe -£3m (RICS award winner)
- Hard Rock Cafes: Vienna-£2m, Amsterdam-£1.5m, Glasgow-£2.3m, London-£10m
- McDonalds Restaurants- roll out programme overseeing circa 500 fit outs totalling around £200m of investment
- Greater Manchester Police HQ, serious crime division -£8m