Brighouse, Calderdale, West Yorkshire
PDG obtained full planning permission to convert an existing Pub into 10 luxury apartments flats providing initial Scheme proposals alongside site assistance and planning, building and tender regulation drawings.
PDG designed this project maximizing the roof space to create additional floor space bringing to life a mix of luxury apartments with plenty of room outside along the parking spaces.
The first official records of the building begin during the reign of Charles 1, when it was conveyed to Jane Aylett in a deed dated February 20th, 1631. It was at this time it became a pub and was called The White Horse. It was extensively modernised in early 1641 the initials were carved into the beam above the fireplace.
Check out the rest of our Existing Building Conversion Projects here.