At age 16 Andy started working for a well-established award-winning Architectural Practice and by 19 he was already running large projects with a build value of £2m whilst managing members of staff in his team. He worked his way up within the company and by 28 he was already an Associate of the Practice.
As a founding director, Andy has been developing the company and its recognition since 2017, having a key role in the strategic management and development of the business, being responsible for the people and resource management as well as strengthening new and existing client relationships.
He is a problem solver, full of enthusiasm, empathy and always ready to listen. When talking about achieving the most viable cost-effective solutions while managing more projects at the same time, Andy is in his element.
Andy brings a wealth of experience across a wide range of sectors, has a hand-on approach and is a formidable communicator, always bringing the best out of our team.
Notable Previous Projects:
- Vantec - 2 No large distribution centres and offices over 900,000sqft - Sunderland
- University of Law - 7 storey (35,000sqft) city centre refurbishment - Leeds
- IMI Precision Engineering - 100,000 Sqft Manufacturing fit-out and offices - Lichfield
- 10SP - 5 storey grade A prestige office development (30,000sqft) city centre refurbishment - Leeds
- EasySpace - Flexible Office / Light Industrial Starter units 500-1200 Sq.ft (30,000 sqft total) - York
- Bond Court - 6 storey grade A prestige office development (30,000sqft) city centre refurbishment - Leeds
- The Mill - 6 storey Mill Conversion 46 No Residential Apartments – Lancashire
- Old Post Office - 21 high quality hotel style bedroomed apartments and listed building in Warrington